Beaver Valley Bruce Trail Club
- Join BVBTC in Canada Day Parade Hikers/walkers needed to carry flags at the Clarksburg-Thornbury Canada Day Parade July 1.
- NEW UPDATE! Photo Hike date now SUNDAY, JULY 9! There is another change to the Photography Hike to Devil’s Glen (Blue Mountains Section). Pre-register with hike leader.
- Help Wanted! The BVBTC is looking for volunteers who can help us with the annual grass cutting along the trails in the Beaver Valley Section.
- Beaver Valley End-to-End Challenge Sept. 2-3 and Sept 9-10. Register early as space is limited!
- BVBTC Barn Dance Advance notice for the upcoming event. September 16.
One of nine sections of the Bruce Trail, the Beaver Valley section extends from Craigleith to Blantyre covering, 113.8 km of main trail plus an additional 25 km of side trails. It takes hikers across diverse landscapes from the top of the escarpment with grand views of Nottawasaga Bay and the Beaver Valley, through fields and forests, by creeks and waterfalls accompanied by the flora of the different seasons or the colourful foliage of fall.
You and your family are welcome to join the Beaver Valley Bruce Trail Club on any of our organized hikes which are scheduled throughout the year or to try out the suggested hikes on your own. If you are pleased with the experience, consider joining our club. It will give you the opportunity to enjoy nature and also to meet great people and partake in our famous post-hike potluck suppers. Visit Bruce Trail for membership details.
In 1963 a number of enthusiastic people joined together to organize the Beaver Valley BTC. Check out our Special Activities page for activities throughout the year as well as upcoming articles about the history and growth of our club.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy is a charitable organization committed to establishing a conservation corridor containing a public footpath along the Niagara Escarpment, in order to protect its natural ecosystems and to promote environmentally responsible public access to the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.